English Conversation Class
Do you want to improve your confidence with English?
Conversing in English is the quickest and most engaging way to become a ‘natural English speaker’.
Our classes are from 6-7pm on Tuesday night during the school terms. These are free, face to face conversation classes. We have a lot of fun and occasionally share food together.
- improve confidence with English within a variety of contexts
- create a fun, friendly, environment to strengthen speaking skills
- shorten thinking time and speak or respond more quickly
- present a wide vocabulary across a range of subjects
- improve fluency, accuracy and pronunciation
- provide opportunity for developing listening comprehension
- present a variety of conversation strategies
WE GET YOU TALKING!
This is our program for the term. We can also spend some time on a topic of your choice.
|30 April||Super Sentence Structures.|
|7 May||Retail Therapy is fun!||likes and dislikes|
|14 May||Are you a risk taker?||expressing opinions and giving reasons|
|21 May||Pronunciation is Powerful.||vowels, consonants and syllables|
|28 May||How Powerful is your Brain?||comparing past and present|
|4 June||What if?||expressing probability|
|11 June||Can you say no to a Hamburger?||nutrition, cultural food differences|
|18 June||Food demonstration.||healthy recipes|
|25 June||Pace of life.||stress and stereotypes|
|2 July||Guest Coordinator|
Email Bonnie: or Celia: for more information or to let us know you are coming.